08 February 2009

Lilie's Day

Well, it took over a month... but I finally found out why I couldn't download my pictures on my computer. Here's to future One Day Photo Project where I'll post on time.

To celebrate this day, I had yummy cereal with fresh bananas and blueberries:



On my way to work... $teve, you have your own parking lot?!?!

At Work, my lucky bamboo plant from Vanessa greets me...



Then I stare at the apple I'm about to eat as my 10 AM snack...



Leaving work, I see the tall city buildings in the dark (left late that day... again...)



It still cracks me up how there's still traffic at 6:30 PM...



I see my plant at home and realize I need to feed it... it's like a pet...


My Carbon Monoxide Detector decides to stop working...


Oh well, it's late, time to put my hair up, get in my PJ's and relax.

The only inauguration I watched was during lunch in the cafeteria... and I didn't bring my camera down, so I apologize. Still, a fabulous day for a brand new President in whom I have complete faith will change our country for the better.

1 comment:

$teve said...

Thanks for the free parking...and of the three that you could have shown...you went with the hair up? Evil. :)