22 February 2009

Lilie's Friday le 13th

Well, it started as the usual gloomy day going to work,
awaiting the excitement of what is my job...

As I sit by my desk, I read the words on my calendar
to get inspiration and strength for the day...


The phone rang an unusually large number of times that day...


When I left work, I wanted to decompress. I knew I didn't have time to go home, change and walk on the beach - so I thought I would take a scenic route instead.




Saw lots of really cute homes on the beach... someday? :)


I called this place that was for lease, it's $2400/month for a one bedroom...




And that was my day! Until I got a phone call around 8pm from the BF saying that he's at the Long Beach airport.... Surprise! No pictures of 8 PM on, but certainly the best weekend of my life, including unexpected surprises and an engagement ring :)

2 comments:

$teve said...

That's a nice beach. Can't wait to see it. :)

Ruben said...

I have that same phone, except mine is white / gray. :)