19 February 2009

Friday

I awakened early for no good reason. I decided this was an excuse to begin taking photos.





As I left my house, I considered the route I should take. I see the same thing every day, it's time for a change on such a sunny morning.




I tried to document the homeless-ish man dressed as the statue of liberty hanging out with his buddy on the job. I think the people behind me hate me today.












After I got to work, I remembered one of the creepiest places in my building. There are plenty who take place in this blog who would recognize this area, but it's so much eerier this way.





These chairs seem absurd in their numbers. There is plenty of room here to stack fewer together.



So, to make call center employees feel even more like high school students, they asked us all to rearrange our desks. They said it was so we got to know our team. I think it's mind control.

I documented my desk as I moved out and McKenzey moved in. Stephanie commented that packing your things into a box at work while someone else waits for you to finish, also holding a box, gives you the feeling of being fired.



I agree with Stephanie.



The rest of work did not get photographed



Matt and I took a walk down for dinner at Red Rock.









One of my favorites of the day follows. I really think so, too.





Matt and I found a few instances of the flier that follows. The one we found initially was behind the plexiglass of a news stand and we couldn't get it to photograph and depict the words. I bring this up because the two shots we have are after fifteen minutes of trying different things.

The words are still not clear here. It says "I would rather be caught in the snowstorm than I would rather be caught in the snowstorm than...." and repeats.





We ordered this great bottle of trippelbock that Red Rock had on special. It was tasty and beautiful.




We walked up 300 South to the bus

















It was a nice evening. I love the dirty city.

No comments: