14 November 2008

$teve's November 13th

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,
Here are some pictures of my Thursday. I apologize that I couldn't really take any pictures at work...or the gym (I was disappointed too...you should've seen this Pilates instructor) but alas, here they be...

First thing I see in the morning
The view from my bed at 6:45 AM...ladies...

A little later in the day, I got to walk around to

pick up pizzas for my new job - Delivery Boy

Ms. Pac-Man Tabletops

The gym that I go to...is in that skybridge

My apartment's up there on the right near the top

(Not in the Darth Vader Tower)

My lobby

My elevators

My view and a Paper Moon hangin' over a cardboard city

This is boring, let's go walk around LoDo

In honor of the Mad Scientist's Halloween costume,

The Che Factory - Crankin' out 1000 Revolucions per minute

YAY!!! Christmas is coming!!!

Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed it. Here's my real blog.

2 comments:

j.l. clyde said...

oooo, the sky looks so pretty in those first few shots. very blue. probably becausey you're so high up... away from the smog :)

Randombits said...

It's so weird the first time you realize it's "your hotel" isn't it. It's no longer some place you've been to once or twice.